Chocolatte Declair!

Saturday, March 29, 2008
He's really got a hold on me....
So....The title of this blog entry can be a little misleading...When I say he really has a hold on me, I'm not talking about some fantasatic lover that is the guy of my dreams or something. I am talking about the exact opposite, the vile, evil DEMON that has a hold on me...

     The reason why I say this is because there are demons all around us that are sent to destroy. And no im not talking about demons like on silent hill or something but invisible demons that try to destroy our mind  and our spirit. And if we all continue to allow these beasts to have dominion over us, we will eventually self destruct....

Because I am a Christian, I recognize that some of the WORST DEMONS out there are the ones that affect your image of self worth, and put negaitve defeatist thoughts into your head. I guess because of some of the things that are going on in my life right now, having less than positive thoughts is to be expected to a certain extent but not at all to the magnitude that they are right now.... But at the same time I wonder what makes me think the things I do? The negativity that I feel and the things that I do is not negativity cast towards others but cast towards myself... So I ask myself "what is wrong here? what in my life needs to change?" And I know that the answer to that question lies with God. My spiritual walk is what needs inprovement in my life. Despite my constant battles with fear and doubt, I believe and have faith in the fact that as I strive to strengthen my walk with God these demons will wither and die. And I will be victorious and free to live my life as I should! :o) Yay! So now I ponder how to go about this thing?
posted by Chocolatte @ 11:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER