Chocolatte Declair!

Monday, March 31, 2008
Help!
Ok, for those of you that know me at all know my affinity for sweets! And I have no sweets to satisfy me! (But I might have some to satisfy you! he he he....) (I'm sooo jokin!)  I'm trying to be strong and not call someone that I really don't wanna talk  to so that they can bring me a some ice cream or something. I shall be strong because that would be mean to take the ice cream and then  make excuses on why they can't come in... ;o)
I shall not make a foody call! I shall not! Aaaaaaargggghhhhh! I hate being addicted. By the way...."5 hour power" was on sale today at CVS. I will let yall know how that works out. Cuz I might not be an alky or a pothead but I do LOVE my caffeine. ;o)  Time to start getting ready 
for bed....  And I just stepped in something wet...I hope it's not what I think it is... ewww.... Security!
posted by Chocolatte @ 9:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER