Chocolatte Declair!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Who will be my April Fool this year? Bwahahaha!
So today is April Fool's day! Another holiday that one might call useless or pointless but one that I call fun and exciting. The funny thing about it is that I usually target the same people each year and each year they never realize I'm joking until I let em know that they are an april fool. ;o) Better watch out... Might be you ;o)
Hmmm, I wonder what the origin of this holiday is...I think I will look it up! Ok basically the consensus is that the true origin of this holiday is uncertain. However, there are many different theories as to where the celebration of April Fool's day originates. Basically, this day is said to represent the beginning days of spring. Also apparently there used to be lots of festivals and stuff that centered around foolery and trickery and they eventually compiled all of that FOOLISHNESS into a single day. (And we all know I love my tomfoolery and shenanigans...) So people would dance around and be merry and get drunk and stuff like that and eventually it became another crazy american holiday (which it has been since around the 18th century).
Also there was also a king that told a "fool" that the fool could be king for a day. And the fool believed it....Another A.F.D theory... In my own world and time, today is a day to try to prank your loved ones and and just have a good ole' time. Usually I put alot of time and effort into creating a fun joke or prank but eh...Way too weary for that today!

And speaking of weary.... I tried the 5 hour energy thing. I only drank like half of the bottle, but man the taste alone was enough to wake you up! It almost tastes like alka-selzer with a dash of strawberry. However, the good part is I really did feel the effects of it immediately. I was in the library when I drank it and was hangin on by a thread trying to survive and read the rest of this chapter for neuroanatomy. (For those of you that don't know, that is one of the most boring things that you will ever have to read!) But now I am BRIGHT-EYED and bushy tailed and ready to finish reading this boring chapter. Which I should be doing right now instead of being on here. So did the energy really work? Or will my body 5 mins later tell me "April Fools! Heffa!" Hmm.... guess we will see :o)
posted by Chocolatte @ 3:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER