Chocolatte Declair!

Thursday, April 3, 2008
Call me Dr. Doolittle ;o)
So.... my puppy Daisy loves to run around and growl at her toys. So today I felt like growlin at her. So I growled. And she understood me! She ran away and was scared so I guess she is more of the submissive type! And then I barked a little. And she had this confused look on her face. Then I barked some more and then she barked with me! I guess me and my pets really do have good communication ;o)
posted by Chocolatte @ 3:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER