Chocolatte Declair!

Friday, May 23, 2008
So long...
I'm not really leaving...Not yet at least. But it will prolly be a while before I have something interesting and worthwhile to write about. And I'm sure no one wants to hear about how I get bitten or scratched everyday at work. Maybe, I will check back in a couple weeks... Or a couple days, to share random thoughts of mine. BTW, thinking about transferring my blog back to myspace. I liked how on myspace you could pick and choose which blogs u wanted private or who was allowed to read it...Yah, might do that! Toodaloo! :o)

Oh, yah and I might join Gold's gym, which I fear might be a cult or something sinister and foreboding. Cuz someone gave them my number one time and they called me like three times a day, and once I stopped answering the number, they started calling from a different phone number...Well maybe not Gold's but I wanna join some gym. Hmmm, maybe I will take up kung-fu again...I need something to do with my time when I'm not working. Something to exercise the demon! ;o)
posted by Chocolatte @ 7:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER