Chocolatte Declair!

Friday, May 2, 2008
So AMAZING!


I decided to do a lil something different this time. I saw this video a while ago during a Christian Veterinary Fellowship meeting. And I must say, this video MOVED ME. I guess because I felt that this video so completely illustrates my spiritual past, present, and future. Being a Christian who has constantly struggled throughout life by being torn between the forces of good and evil, it is refreshing to be reminded how wonderful and magnificent the outcome will be if you just trust in the Lord! ;o) I might add on to this blog a lil later...But now, I lay me down to sleep. And I pray the Lord my soul to keep! Good night! :o)
posted by Chocolatte @ 12:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER