Chocolatte Declair!

Sunday, April 20, 2008
And another lovely Sunday to you! :o)
So, it's sunday morning and I am sitting here sipping my morning joe...And I'm thinking hmmm what's missing? And I realize now that I have my own transportation I have no excuse not to be at church. Yeah guess I better get on that. So that this time next week, I will be in the house of the Lord instead of the house of Chocolatte... Yeah I'm lame for that last line...Oh well! That's me! :o)
posted by Chocolatte @ 11:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER