Chocolatte Declair!

Sunday, June 8, 2008
Lighting up my day!
So, I was coming home from a particularly grueling day at work when I was greeted by my favorite flourescent friends... Fireflys! Or lightning bugs...Whatever you wanna call them. To me, they are one thing that signals that summer has finally arrived. The reason why this was so significant for me is lightning bugs have a somewhat nostalgic affect on me.

When I was a little girl, me and my parents would go out in the evenings and catch them in a mason jar and look at them for a few hours and then set them free. Oh, the good ole days! Not only did seeing the lightning bugs temporarily take me back but they also were significant because they reminded me how much I really needed to enjoy some of my summer. They reminded me that man, life moves fast and you only live once. So with that said, I'm gonna start posting my resume online and stuff and start looking for a new better paying job! Wish me luck! ;o) Feelin' good...
posted by Chocolatte @ 8:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER