Chocolatte Declair!

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Jokes on you! I'm STILL here!
Hey all you faithful readers....

Yes, it HAS been a long time. I could go through a laundry list of reasons why I haven't blogged in a while but I must say the true answer is that I just haven't had the time.


I was on the computer reading my email and I saw a little article on yahoo about Angelina Jolie and her relationship with her children. I hear alot of people refer to her willingness to adopt children from other countries and of other races as "her having a lil asian or black fashion accesory". But I really don't feel that way. I feel that she has a heart that is open enough to realize that not just blond hair blue eyed children need love too! I personally see nothing wrong with her going to another country to adopt children. I think it's a wonderful thing.

Anywho...I'm gonna have to cut this short. Got some errands to run and stuff and things to do on this fine saturday morning! :o) brb...
posted by Chocolatte @ 11:14 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Personal journal that expresses thoughts that I have...
About Me

Name: Chocolatte
Home: Auburn, AL, United States
About Me: Unique is how many describe me. Inconsistancies rule my life. How I am depends on what day you catch me for the most part.However, one constant thing is that I attempt to keep God as the pilot in my flight of life. ;o)
<
Gadget by LabPixies.com
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Blogs I say Bravo To...
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER